The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is a part of your website where you address common concerns, questions or objections that customers have. Your FAQ page can also act as the first point of contact for customers looking for answers before they reach out to you directly with their questions. For some guidance in creating one, read this.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Once I place my order, how long before my package is shipped?
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- How can I track my order?
- I ordered the wrong size. Can I exchange it?
- I don't like the item I ordered. Can I return it for a refund?